Triton Partners is looking continuously for interns to support its team in Frankfurt.
During your internship you will work directly with seasoned investment professionals in a small team on all aspects of the investment cycle. Your tasks include among others:
- Company-specific and market research
- Screening and identification of investment opportunities
- Due diligence and in-depth analysis of investment opportunities
- Support in the preparation of financial analysis and investment committee presentations
- Support financial modelling and valuation analysis
- Previous work experience in investment banking, strategy consulting (prior due diligence experience is a plus) or another private equity fund
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Strong technical skills (financial statement analysis, valuation, modelling)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in both German and English is mandatory; further Western European languages are a plus but not required (Nordic languages, Spanish, Italian, French)
- Hands-on personality, excellent analytical and numerical skills and a willingness to work hard
To apply, please send your CV including an indication of your preferred start date and duration (10 weeks minimum) to email@example.com.